Current Event 1.4

1. Sen. Susan Collins, Sen. John McCain, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Ted Cruz.

2. The last time was in 1969.

3. Skimmers are devices for thieves to steal your credit or debit card number.

4. It will help target hire and and keep the best employees and make shopping a better experience for customers.

5. Robert Baden-Powell launches the worldwide movement in 1907.

Long Response
What I heard of what President Trump did with the NFL was that he used horrible language with NFL players because of kneeling down in national anthem and that if any of those players do that they will be fired. I personally think we should all have respect but we all have a right in the US constitution which is freedom of speech and I think the president is going against that. NFL players should participate in the anthem by just standing there. They don't have to do or say anything. By staying in their lockers they are not showing the example neither respect. President Trump should have not tweeted anything about the issue. It is disrespectful to the players and even to the audience. In my opinion I think the president is racist and it wouldn't surprise me if this issue has something to do with race. So I think that race has a role in this. I don't know much anything about Colin Kaepernick just that he started the discussion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll