The Big Day Notes and Interview

A man was driving in a Volkswagen and it seemed he wanted to get somewhere quickly. There was a bride who was getting ready for her wedding. The man who was driving kept getting stuck by any traffic in the street. The bride and a man are at the church for the wedding. The man who drove is finally where he wanted to get which was the church. He goes in and the bride is getting married with a man.




Notes-he is nervous or anxious, happy bride, driving fast. bride is now nervous. man checking the time. the other man in room also checked the time. bride looks out the window. man stuck by a train. man finally goes in the church. bride is now getting married with a groom
Who- a man driving a car (first source), a bride, bridesmaids, another man in room(probably dad of bride), a priest, 
What- a wedding
Where- a long spacious road, a dark forest, beach, bridge, mountains, city, church 
When-2017
How-
Why-

Interviews

Bride-Ana
1. What were your feelings the day of the wedding?
 I was nervous but excited.
2. Did you feel comfortable with your dress and accessories on the wedding day?
Yes just some problems that my bridesmaids helped me fix.
3. How long were you waiting for this moment to come?
Some time. I was waiting for this moment for so long that when it finally came I couldn't believe it.

Man in car-Max
1. What is your name?
Max Benson
2. Why were you driving so fast and where were you coming from?
I was trying to get to a wedding and I was coming from a town 1-2 hour away where i was trying to get to.
3. Why was it so important to get to the wedding on time?
I just had to get there it was important. I was scared of not getting there on time.


Groom-Michael
1. How were you feeling the day of the wedding?
Excited. I knew this was going to be an awesome day.
2. Do you know the man who interrupted on your wedding?
No I do not/
3. What did you perceive on what was happening when the man interrupted?
I felt something going on with Ana my girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll