Current Events

1.swim star Sean Foley
2.He believes the public should be free to use the land.
3.keep up with inflation, to offer competitive pay for faculty and staff members, and to address deferred maintenance of laboratories and classrooms.
4.Baker Mayfield Oklahoma, Lamar Jackson Louisville, Bryce Love Stanford
5.Daddys home 2 because I've seen the first one and I want to see the second.

Long Response
1.If I were Michael Flynn I would feel offended. It was disrespectful.
2.No I think if you fired someone it wouldn't be by social media and he probably just did to get the problem out of his way when he should have resolved it like a civilized man. I think that is not being responsible.
3.No twitter is not the appropriate media to start fights on neither any other social media. If he has problems with his enemies the he should resolve it for himself and not make other people waist their time reading how the president fights with other people.
4.Twitter should be used for social purposes like events or any news going on in the world.
5.Appropriately in a trustworthy site in something that is believable.
6.Depending if the site is backed up by a real source of news then probably but social media can tend to trick people with real and fake or false facts on news so I wouldn't rely on just social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll