2017 reflection

I like this picture because it is my hometown and was recently burned by wild fires. I like to see familiar streets. A lot of memories came to my mind.






Hurricane Harvey was something serious that happened this year and I like this picture because this family really made it through hard times.









I see this picture interesting, I grew in a place with a lot of mountains and pictures with mountains bring a lot of memories.









1. "Despacito" was definitely the song of 2017 in my opinion because I liked the rhythm first of all and it is really catchy. I liked when the song came out but when the remix came out I liked it even more. I always liked the style reggae-ton  and this was definitely one of my favorite.

2."Coco" was in my opinion movie of the year because the story is funny, interesting, full of life, I just liked it. The message of the movie is great. Me coming from hispanic culture made me like my culture even more thanks to this movie. I also really liked how they showed a lot of the Mexican culture.



3. Donald Trumps Presidency was a big issue this year especially everything he tweeted this year. He also signed many things. He banned many things and people. He had problems with other countries. He was the most person on the news. I never heard so much talking about a president.


4.The dreamers were person of the year to me because they certainly dream of being a better person and were taken the opportunity. Today day dreamers keep fighting for justice and opportunities. It made me sad to all the people who were affected by this. There are people who come here to have a better life and left many things and now they cant fulfill their dream.


5. The biggest sport story was Trump and the national anthem. This story caused many problems and opinions. This story went all over and got many people mad. I had and still have my opinion about this issue. I didn't like the reaction of the president and what he did to get what he wanted.


My Holiday
My holiday was good and fun. I got to experience a lot of cold like I never experienced before. I got to feel what 30 degrees felt like. I don't have many resolutions planned yet but I do want to exercise more this year. I still haven't put an exact instruction to that but I have started to exercise and I plan to keep doing that. I look forward this year to finish my first year at Bowie HS and make sure to be ready for the end of year tests. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll