Current event 4.1

1.$449,200
2.20,000 jobs
3.Bitcoin and Ethereum
4.Butler Shores Metropolitan Park, Roy Guerrero Metropolitan Park and McKalla Place
5.Dinder is a dating app that will match you up to a person and compare your interests. Then it will tell you what place would be ideal to meet up.



Some teen actors have been criticized in social media a lot because of their bodies or their actions. This makes it hard for them and it is putting a lot of pressure on them. Teen actors should base on their life and not the public.

Some problems are criticism or a lot of judging. A lot of hate comments in social media.

I have not watched any of the shows mentioned.

I sometimes watch Netflix

watch my entertainment on the TV and sometimes on my phone.

It would be interesting to be a child actor especially because I want to base my career in all types of  film industry but I'm not that type of person that likes to see their face in social media.

I have not used a social media to talk about a Hollywood star or show.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll