Car Raid

Notes
Name-David Berardo
Age-45
Born: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Occupation: business owner, commercial cleaning
car-dirty from outside,seats moderately clean, some crumbs,


What does the Car contain?
all the tools are in the back trash bags cleaning tools, vacuum, stick for cleaning window, extension cable, food,
It is some what clean inside, stable


Do you have a hectic schedule?
Yes, it can be hard to handle sometimes I go to work from 8pm- 5am, come tired every morning but that is what keeps it running
In what do you work?
I have a commercial cleaning business. That allows me to not follow someones rules
Why do you have a van?
All my tools for work fit in the van
What is the model of your car?
Honda- Odyssey 2006
Do you try to maintain your car organized?Why?
Yes i do it helps me find the things i need at the time i need them.
How often do you wash and take care of your car?
Really once a month, which i should do it once a week. I also put gasoline when it needs it and i take it to the mechanics
Is having a van useful and needful?
Yes having a van is practical, it is much easier to keep all my stuff together and to go to work everyday.


Story
David Berardo the owner of a Honda odyssey van has a meaningful job for him that allows him to have his own business and make his own rules.


“I have a commercial cleaning business,” David Berardo said. “I like it because I dont have to follow a boss rules and I like what I earn.”


Having a business can be hard for David because of the hectic schedule he has to handle. When asked if he had a hectic schedule he answered,


“Yes I do it can be hard to handle sometimes,” Berardo said, “I start working from 8 pm to 5 am. “I come tired every morning but that is what keeps the business running.


Having a van for David is very useful and convenient. It helps him with his work.


“Yes having a van is very practical,” Berardo said, “It is much easier to keep all my stuff together to go to work everyday and all my tools fit in. "I had a small car before and my wife had a van because we work in the same industry just different schedules so we decided to get a new van for her and I will keep her old one, and it feels better to use a van.


Having a busy schedule can be hard to keep the car clean but David tries to maintain it clean and organized.


“I do try to maintain my car clean because it helps me maintain organized and to find my tools when I need them, “ Berardo said, “Sometimes because of all the tools the smell is not a good smell and can stink.”


David tries to keep his car clean inside but outside is hard. He usually leaves that for later. But he cares for the car’s needs.


“I wash my car once a month but I should be caring more and cleaning it once a week.” Berardo said, “I also put gas when it is need and I take it to the mechanics.”


This Honda Odyssey contains many tools for David’s business. They all fit.


“I usually put my tools in the back seats of the car,” Berardo said. “Tools I have include a trash bags to take out trash, a vacuum, a stick extension to clean windows, extension cable and food to take when I’m hungry. All this equipment fits in my van and is what helps me in my everyday life.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll