The Big Day Story

Ana Thompson and Michael Johnson were planned to get married on September 21, 2017 on a beautiful day in Malibu, California. Everything was well planned until an interruption on the wedding  came.

"The day of my wedding I was nervous about everything and words couldn't come out of my mouth. I didn't know how to act," Ana Thompson said.

Max had everything calculated on how everything was going to turn out. But complications came and  he didn't know how he was going to get to the wedding on time.

"I was at my house getting everything ready to leave but then suddenly work came in. I thought everything was going to be fine and I was going to do everything as I calculated. I got an important call that could not wait and had to go," Max Benson said.

Michael Johnson was very prepared for his wedding. He was happy and had been waiting for his wedding so long.

"I was so happy the day finally had come. My wedding that took months to prepare. But finally came. I was definitely ready for this day," Michael Johnson said.

Ana was beautiful on her wedding day. She had great help from her bridesmaids.

"I liked the dress I was wearing. I had someone design it for me and the outcome of it was beautiful. My bridesmaids were of great help. I had a problem with my dress but my bridesmaids helped me fix it. They were also so nervous that they want me to look perfect," Thompson said.

Max had finished work and was in a hurry to get to the wedding. He got in his car as fast as he could.

"When I finished the work I had to do I immediately sprinted to my car and drove as fast as I could. I could not be late," Benson said.

Micheal was now ready to head to the church. His look on his face was of a nervous man but also a happy one.

"I was now heading to the church. I could not wait to get there. Everyone I knew was there waiting, I couldn't wait to see them," Johnson said.

Ana was also ready to head out to the church. Her looks where of a nervous woman. She wanted to be alone for a moment to concentrate.

"I asked for a moment to be by myself. I had to concentrate. I couldn't control my nerves," Thompson said.

Max was in so much hurry. He went through so much places. He strived to get on time to the wedding. And finally came.

"I was in so much hurry. I was sweating. I was so worried that I wasn't able to see all the beautiful views and places. I finally got there. I got out of the car, went into the church and there she was," Benson said.

Ana was now getting married and when Max interrupted she was surprised. She has no words. She had no explanations.

"When I was at my wedding he interrupted the way I didn't imagine. I have no words to what happened because me myself I'm shocked," Thompson said.


Comments

  1. So Max needed an introduction, a title and a last name. You kind of just threw him in there at the beginning. You did well with the quote-transition style and your attributions were just off by 1 thing, so you did really well there. Good work on he story. There are some tense issues with your writing, but those can be something we address individually. Overall a good story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll