The Car Accident

Who:Roger Clementine, John Jacob Jingleheimer-Smith and his wife Melba.
What:Car accident
Where: intersection of First Street and Slaughter lane in Austin, Texas
When: 4:45 afternoon
Why:One driver had no license with him, wherefore that is not being responsible.
How:

Roger Clementine was driving a 1948 Studebaker at 60 miles per hour. He was going east on the far eastbound of Slaughter lane.

"I was driving until this car just crossed by. They say I was going fast, but I just think the car should have had more careful." Roger Clementine said.

John Jacob was driving a Yugo at 10 miles per hour. He was driving in the far eastbound of Slaughter lane.

"This driver was crazy. He was driving so fast. The driver caused all of this." Melba the Yugo driver's wife said.

Police cited that Clementine was driving without a license.

"He was driving without a license. Something against the law. Those drivers are usually not responsible with their stuff and most of all in their driving." Joseph Hutchison of the Police Department said.

Clementine admitted issue about his license. But had no explanation to why he didn't.

"I didn't have my license and I will pay the consequences for that but I am not responsible for anything." Clementine said.

While driving we should all have careful on who and what are we passing. Press member had an opinion in all this and interviewed the drivers.

"I think the driver was not having careful and cause of this was the accident. I got to interview Melba the wife of John Jacob, one of the drivers and was devastated of what happened." David Miller a press member said.

Melba was sad and mad because of what happened. His husband was in severe conditions.

"I feel terrible right now. My husband is in terrible conditions. We were driving in a correct way and all thanks to this irresponsible driver my husband is in the conditions he is right now. I don't know what to say. I really hope my husband gets out of this alive."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll