portraits and self-self-portraits

Tips
have your subject focus their attention on something unseen and outside the field of view of your camera. This can create a feeling of candidness and also create a little intrigue and interest as the viewer of the shot wonders what they are looking at.

One of the keys to success in photographing cultures different from your own is doing as much research as you can before you go.

Environmental Portrait
                                     I liked this photo because of the setting of the picture, the background and everything being in its place to be a great picture.





I liked this photo because it is well portrait and the mountains and foggy day make the picture better and the model in it.










Photography self portrait
 I liked this photo because of how the two faces overlap. The position of the photo is great.
 I like how the confetti just pops out. It it in line with her head as her two finger are.


Casual portrait
 I like how this picture because the position of the person.


 I like this portrait because the lighting makes it more clear to see.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll