Current Event 6.2


1. 200 people
2.To spend more time with family and because of false criticism
3.an ethically and murky but legal practice by candidates that fill their political clubs with their supporters to win.
4. Bars and restaurants had a great impact from ACL
5.$250 million estimated a) I have not seen it yet but I plan to go





Some school in the country have four days a week instead of five. Cutting out Friday and having a three day weekend. This seems to help the students as well as teachers and district. But it also hurts in areas were parents struggle and in parts juvenile crime has increased. Adapting to the schedule can take time but districts in many states use this system of four days of school per week.

2.Some advances to four day weeks are saving money and is easier to recruit teachers
3. Some disadvantages include the saving money is not much and the schedule can be hard to handle for families who have hard working days.  Juvenile crime has increases in some areas. The learning for students may or may not help them
4. I would be in favor of this four day a week system because it doesn't bother me much 
5.My life would not change much, I would just have to stay home while my parents are working.
6.They think it would be nice, my parents don't have a heavy schedule so it would be fine but my parents don't agree that my sister and I should be home alone doing nothing so they would set rules and chores for us while they are working.
7.It would be hard to fit school starting at 7 into my schedule, i don't think it is very possible for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll