Dispatch 2

News-SAT testing takes place
This story is about when  SAT testing is taking place. The offers for SAT preparation.

1. junior Belle Benavente, Genette Sagesar
2."The biggest reason is when you start applying to colleges, they require you to take the SAT or ACT" was a good quote because these tests are that important for college.
3.yes the lead sentence makes me want to keep reading.
4.The conclusion was a statement.

Commentary-We shouldn't joke about death
Neither Bowie students nor anyone else should not make death jokes because of sensitiveness. Jokes like these are not funny and can offend many people.

1.no one
2."We need to know our limits and put a stop to these kind of jokes." I think this is a good quote because it states that we should really stop with these kind of jokes, they are harmful.
3.yes the lead sentence made me read the article.
4.statement

Features-Librarian aims for welcoming space
The librarian want for the bowie high school library to be a welcoming space. A space were students can learn. The librarian has added some technology and has ordered new books and got rid of useless ones.

1.Steffanie Persyn, senior Hana Dole, junior Emily Breach
2."I want students to know that everyone is welcome here, and that their opinions matter" This is a strong quote because the librarian is making sure we feel welcome and makes our opinions matter.
3.Yes the lead sentence is strong to make me keep reading
4.quote

Entertainament-New comics for a laugh
The account @DependableComic is full of comics and humor. Abbas Akhtar does his drawing in his tablet. He posts every Sunday and is surprised on how much people actually like his work.

1.Abbas Akhtar,  sophomore Duncan Chandler
2."My favorite part is watching my work come together" this quote is strong because he likes what he does and seems to be having fun.
3.The lead sentence makes me want to keep reading
4.quote

Athletics-Sumins Stance
Managers of teams are getting thrown away too fast. They think firing manager would help the situation but maybe they should trust their managers more. Clubs can be harmed by this.

1.no one
2."PL clubs should give more trust to their managers." this is a strong quote because managers are being fired and maybe not even trusted.
3.The lead sentence made me want to keep reading
4.statement

Reviews-Tream 10 musical mureder
The song "Its everyday bro" is still having popularity. They have many views and the opinion is that it is terrible. The song is not even that great. The review given of the song is an F.

1. no quotes
2."The views on "Its everyday bro" may be blowing up, but they only succeeded in blowing out were my eardrums." This quote if strong because the review of the song its that bad so the review on this is pretty good.
3.The lead sentence makes we want to keep reading
4.statement

In Depth-Stress
1.Students in his school are feelings stress. When you feel you can't that is when you must get help. Student cope with too much stress, come from school exhausted and have to do homework. Students stop doing homework and learning which causes students to fail their classes.

1. Lisa Saunders, Micaela Gonzalez, senior Piper Kopser, Cade Blagdan, Mr. Robinson
2."Im 17, in practically the prime of my youth, and I'm stressing over classes that may or may not even help me in the future.
3.The lead sentence makes me want to keep reading
4.quote

Photography
1.My favorite photo on the paper is the first one on page 6.

1A.It is well taken and shows a lot passion for the sport.

2.My least favorite photo is the one on page 7 the first one.
2A. It its my least favorite because it is boring and it didn't caught my attention.

3.If I were a photographer on the staff I would like to take pictures of the sports section, it would be interesting to take photos of the people in sports and watch.

4. The photography is pretty good. There are some photos that have been taken that I like better that others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review

Magazines part ll